Friday, June 22, 2012

Cool Friday morning

I am having a very frustrating morning, took two photos this morning and can't get them to download from the camera to the computer.  Arghhh!!!  I just may have dropped the camera one time too many.  I'll keep trying in a little bit.  I took a picture of the Robin's nest that has been built on the heat vent outside the garage heater, think we'll have babies in a week or 2.  I also took a picture of the Easter Lily that's blooming just outside our bedroom window and the aroma that drifts in through the window is lovely.   Don't you just love the simple joys in life.

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy the simple things of life Salliejean. It is a lovely day today and Ray and I are just sitting and enjoying it. The air smwlls sweet and the sun is shining. After all the rain we have had this is lovely.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete