Thursday, July 5, 2012

Had a quiet 4th, George drove in the Elgin parade and I stayed home in the nice ac.  Did oven fried chicken, zucchini and pasta salad for dinner.  I did some hand embroidery while we watched TV.  Watched "The Capital 4th" show, it was awesome and very patriotic.  Love that on the 4th. 

Today George is home so we're going to vacuum and dust, he drives the vacuum and I swifter tables, shelves, knick knacks, etc.  The house has been closed up for too many days we really need some fresh air in here but not til it cools down. 

I haven't honed in on another project yet, I have the backing and binding done on the Asian quilt so it is ready to be quilted.  I need to contact Edith and see when I can get it to her, she's the bestist la quilter in the world.  Well in my world.  I wish I could quilt it myself but I can't wrestle quilts on the sewing machine anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment