Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I'm back

It's been a busy summer around here, Installed new sliding glass doors in the sun room, 5 of them.  Hope the new ones keep the winter cold out, they seem to be keeping the heat at bay.  George has removed about 8 evergreens that were either dead or dying.  It's starting to look kind of barren in the yeard.  Still got our wind and snow barrier arbor vides.

I haven't done much sewing but did start playing with a new technique this week, making string blocks from the BIG bin of left over strips I have.  I'll see if a photo will slide in here.  They all kind of look alike to me.  Maybe with sashing and cornerstones it will all play nice together.  I'm going to make up a few more blocks for a good size lap quilt.  I still have a boat load of strips, they are multiplying when no ones looking.


.
\\\\\\

No comments:

Post a Comment