Wednesday, June 15, 2011

OMG what a day

Took Kathleen to the Day Surgery this morning, they found some pol lops, diverticulitis and stomach ulcers. They think the ulcers were caused by her migraine meds which she needs for the cluster migraine's she suffers from. They also did biopsies for viruses and infections. Well hope she's on the road to feeling better.

Then George and I were taking a walk and all of a sudden he got real dizzy and weak. He wouldn't go to Dr. or Er so I"m keeping an eye on him. I started the day by losing my balance and falling in our bedroom. That left me with a sore shoulder and sore back so I'm doing Tylenol,hot packs and rest.

Tomorrow I'm spending the day in my sewing studio and hopefully out of harms way.

I'm so blessed to have such a thoughtful grand daughter, Emily came with me and was a big help toting groceries and helping Aunt Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment