Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quiet Thursday

I putzed in the sewing room most of the day, decorated some dish towels with some fabric to use some bits of fabric and pretty up the kitchen towels.  The sun finally came out this afternoon.  George and I went out for a quick dinner, nothing fancy but tasty.  George spent the day helping Teri measure more windows for shutters and getting things ready to put the shutters up tomorrow.  They really look nice on the house, they already put some on the front now they are doing the rest of the windows. 

Tomorrow should be another quiet day, need to do laundry and  get some things ready for the P. O.  I'm giving my serger to a friend who uses hers all the time and it died.  I don't use mine so off it goes to a better home where it can be put to good use instead of sitting around and collecting dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment