Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A lot going on

Well I got a box of books and movie tapes sent off to a friend in Alaska where she is trying to build a library.  It's nice to have someplace to send all these paper backs I read, I send them at "printed material" rate but it's still expensive.  It's a good cause so it's worth it.  I had some kids movies that the grand kids are too big for so off they went too.  I sewed charm Sq's. together into 4 patches and am cutting them up into disappearing 4 patches.  I'll post a picture when I get er done.  I also found a website showing a video for making a strip quilt using jelly roll strips.  I've gotta do one of those.

Visited with my neighbor for a while, we are both very upset over that verdict in Fla.  That baby will never get justice now. 

George is busy helping a friend rehab his house, he's put in new windows, trimmed them and now is doing wood paneling.  It'll look nice when he's done, he always does such a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment