Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lovely day today

Went to lunch bunch today, gave my Alto Quilt Cutter to Edith for her sister in law and it's out of my house.  I haven't used the thing in years, now it has a new home with somebody who will get some use out of it.  Finally got a call from the shop I took my 200e machine in for cleaning, oiling, update and repairs last week.  Needs some parts replaced, etc. so it's going to cost more than just a cleaning.  It'll be worth it if it's repaired right.

Had a nice surprise at lb today, Laurie came, haven't seen her for so long now that she's going to school and looking for a job.  I sewed on yoyos so had time to visit, it was a good day.  I also found some sale fabric that I want to use in both my tube blocks and strips for the lasagna quilt.  I need at least 40 two and a half inch strips wof from at least 20 different fabrics for the lasagna top and lots of 2 and a half inch strips and 4 and a half inch strips for the tube blocks.  So tomorrow I will be cutting strips of fabric.   Just call me the old stripper.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment