Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy Sunday

George got the sun room sliding glass doors washed today and the kitchen windows done.  I did a couple of loads of laundry and emptied the dw.  Didn't have to cook today, Robin worked a banquet last night and brought home leftover Italian beef and shared it with us.  Very tasty and I didn't have to cook. 

I'm still in a world of pain so took a Vicodin this afternoon hoping tomorrow will be a better day.  I did work on my red work project.  I also designed a couple of labels for the 2 quilts and just need to print them onto the fabric. 

My cousin, Dodie, called me and we had a nice visit, hadn't talked to her in a long time.  Got caught up on all her family news, grand kids getting married, etc.  We've got a while before that happens with our grand kids, they are 16, 12 and 9.

The Bears won!!!!Yes!!!!!  It's time for me to call it a night, the pain meds are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment