Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pretty morning

We had a lovely evening last night with friends and family.  Lou, ddil's dad, treated us to tickets for a show at Fermi Lab's Arts & Lecture center.  We saw the Shangri-La Chinese Acrobats.  The show was awesome, it is amazing what those beautiful young people could accomplish.  Great show, even Emily the 16 yr. old enjoyed it.  LOL  The only unpleasant part was me trying to walk down all of the steps without falling on my face or backside.  I managed to do it with the help of George, Mike and Lou.  I know I need to get out but it is so embarrassing for me to need so damned much help to get from point a to point b.  Stairs and curbs are my worst nightmare.  OK enough with the whining....

I'm going to sew today, George went off to help with the roof he helped with yesterday.  He wasn't going to go today but the weather is looking rainy for this afternoon so he went to help get the roof closed up before it rains.  Almost 80 and still climbing around on roofs, old fool!!!!

Grace and Emily at the Dells' race
I'm waiting to hear how Emily did, she's running a 10K race this morning in Sycamore, grandpa Lou sponsored her and is her chief cheerleader this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment