Saturday, April 14, 2012

Had a busy

Friday the 13th, went to the skin Dr. and he tried to remove the patch of skin cancer on my right cheek again.  Has tried to freeze it and tried to remove it when they did the biopsy but it would not be gone so they did a surgical procedure and I have 7 stitches in my cheek.  Hope it comes back clean, will know next week.

Then we went to Katie's school play, she was a "towns person" and a "dancing dish".  It was a very modified "Beauty and the Beast" but a fun night.  The kids all did an awesome job, it even kept grandpa awake.  LOL

Today I spent finishing up our taxes and printing them out to be mailed Mon. with a check. .....sigh.....

Tomorrow will be a sewing day or else it ain't gonna be pretty around here.  I haven't sewn a stitch since lunch bunch on Wed. and am having a real nasty case of withdrawal. 

Well it's jammie time around here,  hope I can stay awake until bed time.  TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment