Monday, April 30, 2012

Never too old to learn something new

and I did today.  George had a tooth extracted and the instructions from the Oral Surgeon included putting a wet tea bag wrapped in wet gauze on the surgery area to stop or slow down the bleeding and it worked.  Who knew????  He's feeling pretty good, why not Tylenol with Codeine real happy dance stuff.  Well maybe not it's happy sleepy time stuff but it does kick the heck out of the pain.

George wants to go over to Terry's to work tomorrow, we'll see.  I want to sew, sew and sew some more.  Did get my fan pieces removed and the other color reapplied it looks so much better, glad I took the time to do it. Now to get the top assembled.  We'll see if I get that done after exercise haven't been there since last Wed.

That's it for today, now we'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment