Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Had a lousy day yesterday, could only see shadows and outlines.  Very frustrating and depressing.  I did work on my daisy petals only to find out the pattern/instructions were wrong so have to figure out a solution.  I think I may just have to trim them down and  do needle turn applique. 

Today was a much better day, I went to the dentist for a cleaning, I have a small cavity and then to exercise.  I have to get to exercise more consistently, I feel so good after I'm done.

Then I came home to try and salvage the daises, think I've fixed the problem.  Petal pattern way too big for the background piece.  So I started trimming them down and pressing under the raw edge for needle turn applique.

Well a Bulls game is on so I'm going to sign off and watch some basketball with George.

No comments:

Post a Comment