Monday, October 29, 2012

The wind was blowing pretty good today and is supposed to get a lot stronger through the night.  All the pretty orange and gold leaves are off my maple tree outside my sewing room window. 

I went grocery shopping today and picked up a rotisserie chicken boy it tasted good tonight and I have a drumstick and thigh for George's lunch tomorrow.   I'm going to make a mostocholi casserole tomorrow with the leftover turkey breast.  I'll make enough for us and the kids, they have a dinner to go to tomorrow but they can heat it up Wed.

I filled out my absentee ballot today so need to get that out for the mailman tomorrow.  I also have to box up 5 ornament blocks I've made for a swap tomorrow, going to add a little treat for the hostess of the swap.  She's a Star Wars geek and I found cookie cutters and cupcake papers with Star Wars designs on for her.

Well it's jammie time here and watch the football game then beddy bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment