Friday, November 23, 2012

Had a lovely Thanksgiving day with Kathy, Robin, Mike, Emily, Katie and William at Kathy's house.  It looked so nice and the floors in the living room and dining room looked beautiful.  George sanded them and refinished them.  Played a lot with fur baby Patsy.  She loves company but was one worn out puppy at the end of the day. 

I let Kathy and Robin pick out the table runners they wanted, they turned out really nice.  I'll post a picture tomorrow.  I want to make a couple more for teachers' gifts for this  year.

George went over and worked on the Christmas lights for Lou and Terri's yard.  Don't think he's quite finished yet and needs Mike's help, so maybe tomorrow.

I think I spent too much time on my feet the last couple of days and have had a lot of pain in my right foot.  I probably should have called the Dr. today but didn't, if it's not better tomorrow may make a visit with Urgent Care.  The pain is from the arch at the bottom of my foot up the ankle.

It's time for me to call it a day, watch the news and go get in my nice cozy, flannel sheets.  Glad I've got them tonight, it is cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment