Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm back

after spending the last couple of days getting the sewing room back in working order.  Don't know why I trash it so badly when I'm working on a project.  Looks so much better now that I have my fat quarters in pretty floral bins I bought at WalMart.  I bought 6 of them, they were 2 for $7, such a bargain.  I sorted them by color so I won't have to paw through all of them when I'm looking for a specific color.

Going to lunch bunch today, haven't been there for over a month, it will be good to see dear friends and chat for a few hrs.  Might even get some hand sewing done! 

Just talked to sis-in-law Trudy and she is going to the EENT Dr. Thurs. for a steroid shot to see if they can clear up her hearing loss.  Hope it works for her, don't know what caused the hearing loss.  She may have more answers after Thurs.

I'm off to get ready to leave for lunch bunch, a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment