Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wonderful day

We went to Mass at 10 am for William's first communion.  What a beautiful morning, all those sweet faces, so eager to do right and please everyone.  The smiles and happy faces were awesome.  After Mass we all went to our favorite restaurant for lunch and ice cream.  William opened his gifts and wa a very happy little boy.  I also gave him his late birthday present, he said it was worth waiting for.  LOL, we gave him 2 rockets to shoot and 2 car kits to build and decorate.  Katie was alter server for the mass and she did an awesome job, the Priest even thanked her at the end of the mass. 

George is out mowing, going to spread weed and feed and he just finish running the rototiller through the garden.  I think he's going to plant a lot of stuff tomorrow.  I watched the Cubs win and now I'm watching the Kentucky Derby.  Well it's on the TV while I type this, then I'm going to sew before I have to start some supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment