Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday May 5, 2011

On 5/5/55 my then boy friend surprised me with a beautiful orchid corsage and in the middle of the orchid was a one caret diamond engagement ring.  We were married 6/2/56 and like the energizer bunny it's still ticking.  I wonder if George remembers, I'll have to tease him and ask him if he has any surprises for me today to celebrate.  I don't have the ring anymore, I lost the stone out of it 2 yrs. ago, very very sad about that. 

Today I will be going shopping for William's First Communion gift, he receives his first communion on Sat. and Katelyn is an alter server for the mass.  William has been chosen to bring the gifts up at communion.  He is so excited. 

Going to get a haircut too, I look like a shaggy sheep dog, it's past time for that.  Well I'm off to get things going.

No comments:

Post a Comment