Wednesday, February 22, 2012

End of a good day

Lunch bunch today, bought some really cool Asian fabric, way out of the box for me.  I'm going to clean up the sewing room tomorrow and start my new project.  Ufo's can wait!!!!  I want to finish this by Easter, wish me luck!!!!

Ihave a couple of "gotta finish" projects but they are so close to being done they should be finished this weekend.

George starts driving the vote mobile for 3 1/2 weeks starting Monday, I am going to use that time as a quilt marathon, dinners in the crock pot and just do quick house blessings so I don't have to start naming the dust balls. 

Picked the lap top up from Best Buy this afternoon and it's working like a champ.  I need to load my quilting design programs back on it but that won't take long and it'll be a lot better working with it now.   The Geeks also loaded my tax software and it loaded just fine.  Just need to change some of the settings I prefer and she'll be as good as new.  Hooray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment