Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Finally back

and focusing on things again.  Funerals over with and I hope that's it for a while, Dr's. appts. over with for now and I'm ready to get quilting again.  It's been over a month since I've done any quilting, bummer. 

Went to the Eye Dr.  yesterday and have decided not to get a prosthetic eye.  There is only one place in Illinois that makes them, so what do I do if that one closes.  The prosthetic would have to be removed every few hours and be cleaned, the remaining globe is painful to pressure so don't know what the pressure of the insert would do and I'm not going to have the globe removed.  No surgery for me if I can at all avoid it.  George agreed with my decision, so it is what it is for me. 

I am going to focus on my UFOs today and get one out to get it finished and maybe even start a new project.  I really need a quilting fix.  George has gone over to Terry's to keep working on her kitchen.  He has the cabinet doors fixed now he's going to take up the old floor and get ready to put down a pretty new oak floor.  They have a new stove coming on Fri. so he has to disconnect the old one and get it ready to haul out but needs to finish the floor before the new one can be put in place.

Kathy's tenants have moved in and are very happy with the place, hope this all works out for everyone.  It will remove the expenses of the townhouse for Kathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment