Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday 2/24

and I surprised myself with all I got done this afternoon after spending the morning trying to load my tax software on the desk top.  It wouldn't go, so tomorrow I will take it in to the Geeks to work their magic on it.  I did find my Dresden fan ruler for the quilt I want to get done by Easter.  Tomorrow I will be cutting and sewing the rows to add to the Asian panel I bought.  I also found two panels that I want to embroider the motifs, going to work them up using a whole bunch of Pearle cotton I want to use if I can find the right colors.The sewing room is looking good with everything in its place and actually can see the cutting map.  Now that's progress!!!

Short message tonight, don't know what's going on but I feel strange.  Red in the face and my face feels like it's burning up but no fever.  It's Benedryl time, then night night time for me.  HOpe it's nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment