Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Busy

accomplishing nothing.  I don't know where the time goes but I have started my Asian quilt and found out I need to get a baby quilt done by Sept.  I know, I know new projects when I have so many ufos.  I think I'm going to go through them one more time and see what I really want to keep. 

We didn't have lunch bunch today but I had company, I picked Katie up at 10 o'clock from school.  She wasn't feeling good and had a headache.  I think it's that darn cold she has, so she came home with me and laid on the couch under grandpas quilt and slept for about 4 hrs.  Her headache was gone when she woke up, then I had to take her to the foot Dr. at 3:15 met her dad there.  She came back home with me after the Dr. and laid on the couch some more.  I made a BIG pot of chicken soup with egg dumplings for all of us for dinner. Kept a small pot for us and sent the rest home with Katie.  I also made their favorite salad, pineapple chunks and sliced bananas with a dressing of Hellman's, honey and a bit of the pineapple juice.  Told ddil I'd make a chicken casserole with the rest of the chicken breasts I cooked up for the soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment