Friday, March 16, 2012

Beautiful, busy Friday

Got the house dusted and most of it vacuumed.  I had to quit vacuuming when I caught a strap from one of the kid's running parachutes Mike brought over for me to fix.  That's a thing they wear on their backs that balloons out and creates resistance when they run, like running 10 mi. isn't enough.

I think I'm going to sue Mitt Romney for harassment.  6 to 8 calls a day from his people and if you hang up the damn machine dials you back.  That stinks!!!!!

Later this afternoon I was starting dinner and smelled a very sweet aroma, looked out the back door and the grandma Hyacinth I got over 16 yrs. ago when Missy Em was a wee babe for Mother's Day was blooming for all it's worth.  So very pretty, I love their smell.

Well it's time to go get my jammies on and sit and just chill out and watch some basketball and American pickers.  George is sleeping so I can watch more pickers than basketball.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment