Thursday, March 15, 2012

Have been busy the past few days.  Yesterday got my fabric picked out for my Sat. Sampler BOM project.  I have all the blocks made and now need to design and make the filler blocks to make this a King Size quilt. 

A jonquil is blooming in the back along side the house.  I just can't believe that spring is here already.  Hope it continues but George is leaving the snow blower attached to the tractor just in case.  The maple tree outside my sewing room window doesn't look like it's starting to bud yet.

Today George had an early delivery job with the county and got home about 11 am so we went out to run errands and just take a ride around and enjoy this glorious day.  It was so relaxing, then we went out for a late lunch, early dinner.  So now I'm going to finish this blog and go sit in the sun room and finish the bindings on the last 3 hot pads.  And call that project done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment