Thursday, March 8, 2012

Where did my day go?

I had company again today, Miss Kate was here and still trying to get rid of the nasties she's been suffering with.  She slept this morning, did her homework, had lunch and slept some more.  I spent the day working on the Asian fans I'm making to add to the panel.  I'm trying to decide what the next rows will be, lanterns or maybe just another row of fans.  I really like how they are turning out.

Made a chicken casserole for us and for the kids, ds just called and thanked me.  He worked late and it was so nice to come home and have dinner done.  It's nice to know they appreciate it.

We talked about some things we have here that he and Robin would like for there house.  He said he talked to his sis Kathy and she said she didn't want the stuff or have room for it in her little house.  Dh has the potbelly stove out in the barn that belonged to my great grandfather and Mike would like it for his basement.  I also have a really big wheel spinning wheel up in the attic and he wants that too.  Kathy doesn't have room for that either.   We also have a really heavy safe in the basement he wants, plus a very old pool table that weighs a ton.  They are still young enough to enjoy it, I know we did all the years we've had it.  George bought the pool table when they closed the Sacred Heart Seminary, we've had it since the 80's so who knows how old it is.  I'm just glad the kids want the stuff.  It'll be fun to see somebody using and enjoying it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment