Saturday, March 31, 2012

Took a photo of the hot pads I had leftover from the 14 I made for a swap.  These didn't turn out so good so they are now mine.  I'll be getting 8 back from the swap so should have a very nice supply of hot pads for a while.  Til I burn em up. 

I also made 4 loaves of banana  bread and a 10 x 15 jelly roll pan of frosted brownies that grand pa took over for the grand kids to enjoy.  These brownies are too sweet and rich for us, 1 1/2 c. sugar and a whole can of Hershey's chocolate sauce............I get a sugar high just reading the recipe.  LOL

Now I'm going to work on my Asian blocks.  I'm doing the embroidery by machine using invisible thread.  This is the first time I've used this thread hope it holds up as well as a good cotton thread.  I may quilt inside the fans just to make sure.  This thread feels like a nylon thread and sometimes it does unravel when used for hems in clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment