Sunday, December 11, 2011

Busy weekend

Went out to dinner with Terri and Lou after church on Sat.  Went to a restaurant out in Sycamore that we hadn't been to in many years and it was awesome.  Sat. morning I worked on more hot pads, I now have 6 of them quilted and ready for the binding.  Today I broke down and went to Joann's with my 50% off coupon and bought a new 60 mm rotary cutter so I can trim up the hot pads easier.  It worked really well so I got them all trimmed and ready for the bindings which I have already to sew down. 
I also got some Christmas shopping done,  I don't know what I'm going to get Emily and Katie they've got all the electronic stuff they need and some they don't need.  LOL 

A friend dropped off a present for George and me, I baked it this afternoon and it was delicious, I hope she will tell me where she got it.  It came with the dough already made, shaped into a braid and frozen.  Thawed it out overnight, let it rise in the morning and baked it this afternoon.  George and I at half of it as a snack for supper.  LOL

Tomorrow will finish the hot pads, they turned out so nice IMHO, I'll post photos of the sets when they are all done.  Well it's time for  me to get to bed so I can get up bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment