Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fun day

today, bumming around with dgds and a couple of Emily's friends.  Good kids with a lot of laughing and fun.  I went back to Williams Sanoma for a couple of items I thought about ever since last week.  So I got them.  Emily found a pair of new jeans that aren't jeans but look like jeans. They are like a soft stretchy flannel.  They will be comfortable I'm sure.  Looked for a vest for Katie but couldn't find the one she wanted in her size so we are going to try again tomorrow.  Went to the local gourmet popcorn store for a couple of gift baskets for Katie's running coaches, then to lunch at Colonial and then to Joanns for Emily to find a gingerbread house kit for her to take to a party tonight where all the teenagers are going to build their own gingerbread house.    Then took Katie to the dentist, then home. 

Got the Bulls game on, basketball has begun for the pros.  Yippee!!  We'll see how long I can stay awake to watch them. 

Tomorrow Katie is going to have a little girlfriend with and Emily's friend is coming too.  I'm OK with letting Emily and her friend go off alone but not comfortable with 12 yr. old Katie and her friend yet.  So we'll do some pre-teen shopping then go to Barnes and Noble and have a sweet treat and I'll have a much needed cup of coffee.  LOL  The girls will do some shopping there too I'm sure.  Gosh haven't sewn for 2 days, will be suffering from withdrawal pretty soon.

Gosh don't know why those tea towels and hot pads are so big, if you click on them they are smaller.  Duh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment