Friday, December 30, 2011

Sewing room day

and got the cutting table cleaned off and some fabric put away.  Then I started cutting out 3.5" sqs. for an Internet friend who's 5 year old grandson will be going through chemo, he has leukemia.  She wants to make an eye spy quilt for him to use while he's going through chemo to keep his mind busy on looking for all the different things that will be in his quilt.  I found some comical penguins, toy wagons, apples, kids kicking balls, climbing ladders and playing ball, some puppies, etc.  Tomorrow I need to look for a couple more kids patterns I know I have.

Our neighbor Dennis has been accepted into a Mayo trial treatment program for his cancerous brain tumor.  They have to be back at Mayo's Tues. and their kids start school on Wed.  So it will be Becky and Dennis going North while the kids stay home and go to school.  Tough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment