Monday, January 2, 2012

Monday 2012

Well I have to keep using 2012 to see if I can remember it when I write a check.  I worked in the sewing room for most of the day and got things put away.  I now have some room to work in there.  Going to finish a couple of hot pads and towels that have turned into Valentines' presents instead of Christmas.  I got out several flimsies that I intend to get quilted, bound and call them finished.  I filed paperwork and got that part of the computer desk cleaned up and paid bills.  Ugh!!!

Had a nice visit with my neighbor Gail who broke her foot about the same time I broke mine.  Mine healed in about 8 weeks, in the boot and hers didn't.  She's still in a wheel chair, hope it's mended now and she can be up and about.  Talked with Carolyn and she had a quiet weekend like we did, I sent her a little of the dip and some of the cubed bread for her New Years Eve treat.  She liked it as did my grand kids and Mike and Robin.  It was simple to make and very tasty. 

Well Oregon beat Wisconsin.  Unusual finish to the game though.

1 comment:

  1. I've been pretty good about not writing 2011 so far, but I almost did the other day but caught myself at the last minute. :^)

    ReplyDelete