Thursday, January 5, 2012

A lot done today

but it doesn't look like I got a darn thing done.  I sorted through all my big bins of fabric and have a huge bag ready to take to Bonita at Prairie Quilts for the Quilts of Valor group.  There's enough fabric in the bag for 5 or 6 bed size quilts.    I really want to get my Dear Jane out again and start making some more of those pretty little blocks.  Well I have cut down from 5 big bins with wheels down to 3 and on large tote bag with scraps to be cut into sqs.

We got a little excited for Kathleen, a couple was very interested in renting the townhouse and were going to meet with her and the realtor at 5 o'clock to sign the lease.  They called about 4 pm and told the realtor that they found another townhouse in the same subdivision for $100 less a month.  Darn it she's not asking that much, just enough to cover the assoc. dues and taxes.  Darn it, thought things were going to lighten up for her a bit.

I am tired tonight so I'm going to hang it up for now, watch some bad tv and go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment