Thursday, January 12, 2012

SNOW

started early this morning and is still snowing.  I went to my old new Dr. today and we got some things organized and meds ordered from my mail order pharmacy.  I had to leave this Dr. because he wasn't in the net work of the Ins. Co. the county had signed up with.  So I had to change Drs.  now that Dr. has closed her practice so I called Dr. Fahey and I'm back with him.  George goes to him too.  I made it home in all the snow and yuck without anything happening to  me or the car.

Spent the afternoon printing out my Dear Jane pp patterns on foundation paper, printing out templates on freezer paper and printing out the rotary cutting instructions for some of the blocks.  Tomorrow pick the fabric and start sewing.  I posted a picture of the organized binders, will post a photo here tomorrow.  Can't access my photos album from this computer.  I felt like I had really accomplished a lot today.  I was tempted to go in the sewing room after dinner and start a block but you don't want to work on these little blocks when you are tired so will wait until tomorrow. 

It was so nice to sit at my cutting table getting things printed and organized while watching the snow falling and blowing outside.  No little snow birds standing on the window sill watching me today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment