Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cold but sunny

day today.  Went out for brunch today had yummy omelette's  I worked on my Dear Jane project this morning and got very frustrated trying to get 4 triangles ready to applique.  Would get 3 sides pressed nice and neat and mess up the 4th side so would have to start all  over.  I forgot how tedious some of these blocks could be.  Tomorrow is another day to start over after I go to our neighborhood coffee at Sandy's house. 

Yesterday I took Emily to a birthday party at the Hampton Inn East of St. Charles   We had some time to kill so stopped at Super Target, really like the produce there.  I picked up a few things, she got a cup of chi tea at Starbucks and we went to the hotel.  The kids spent the night, went swimming and from the one photo I saw rode the luggage carts up and down the halls.  Didn't get a call for bail money so I think everything went OK. 

Well off to watch "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" and no I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment