Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Productive day

today, I got my 2 big Dear Jane 3 ring binders out and things organized to start printing templates, paper for paper piecing and rotary cutting measurements.  Most of these little 4.5" blocks turn out best when paper pieced.  I'll post a photo of some of the blocks one of these days.  They aer very intricate but once you get started they are addictive.

I'm going to lunch bunch tomorrow, going to take my big bag of fabric for the Quilts of Valor group to use and my Orange Peel top to work on.  George is doing the school route run tomorrow, taking Emily to the high school at 7 am, come back and pick Kate and William up and deliver them to St. Peters by 8 am.  First he has to make sure they have books, lunch and Kate has her glasses.  Then at noon pick Emily and her friend up and take her to Grandma Kula's so the girls can work on a poster project for school. 

Well I'm off to read my new Nicholas Sparks book "The Last Song", I got it yesterday for $6.99 plus got my 15% discount at Barnes and Nobel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment