Saturday, September 29, 2012

Busy day today made tomatoe juice out of the end of the season pick, have 6 more qts. in the freezer.  Cleaned up the kitchen and started beef stew for dinner with the juice that wouldn't fit into a jar  Then I baked a butter pecan bundt cake for our sweet tooths.  Cleaned up the kitchen again, plus mopped the floor.  I am such a messy cook.  Then I went to the sewing room and quilted some more on my bed runner, just might finish the quilting tomorrow.  Then the kids stopped ;by so I could see Emily's dress, very pretty, it just covered her butt and I questioned that but just got and "Oh grandma, it's what they're wearing".  I still had to give her a bad time about it.  If I don't who will?  LOL

Now I have to go get our bed made, I washed the sheets today too.  No wonder I'm tired tonight.  Shees!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment