Thursday, September 27, 2012

I

I got the last border sewn on the bed runner, the backing and batting cut to size and layered all three layers.  Started pin basting the layers and my vision got really foggy so had to quit.  Hopefully tomorrow morning it will be cleared up, it is a little better tonight so I'm able to play on computer. I hope I can start quilting it tomorrow after I finish pin basting. 

Have been searching for a pattern for a fire place screen cover for Lou and Terry to use over their fireplace  in the summer.  I think I've decided on what I want to do.  Eleanor Burns 30's applique flowers and a picket fence border.Will make a nice summer cover for the fp screen.When I finish the bed runner I'll start selecting fabric, I think ecru, beige, tan backgrounds for the 30's bright yellows, red, lavender, etc. 

That was my day, all in all a good one.  Kathy called and she's gotten another pt job on the weekends at Joann's, this should help her keep up with her bills.  Every little bit helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment