Thursday, September 6, 2012

Still hanging in there

been busy but not sewing.  George and I have been cleaning windows, curtains, guest bedroom and anything else that looks like it needs clean up.  We should finish tomorrow, hope I get a call that my beloved Bernina is done with it's annual check up and up date, took it in Monday.  It was working fine but kept getting the pop up that it needed to see a service guy so took it in Mon.  I could get my old one out and might do that tomorrow when all the cleaning is done.  Doing the windows a few weeks early but George is driving the vote mobile in Oct. for early votingg and he'll be one of the 3 election judges.  I will be finishing  the drunkards path bed runner.  It should feel good to have it at the foot of the bed by then.

Found out our sweet Katie's little hamster, peanut, is not  with us.  I know she's heart broken, she loved that little fur ball.  

No comments:

Post a Comment