Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hasn't this been the most beautiful day ever.  Very  low vision day so no sewing but George and I worked in the kitchen washing down the cabinets with Murphy's oil soap on all the wood.  I did the counter tops and shined up the appliances.  George is applying a coat of urathene to all the window sills, they needed it badly.  Things are looking good around here.

I still haven't found the right fabric for the borders on the drunkard's path bed runner.  I really just need to make up my mind and go for it, this isn't going to be a judged quilt, it's just going to be on the foot of our bed.  Shees!!! 

Well better get off the computer and go watch some tv with George and enjoy the rest of the evening.  Might be able to see enough to do some hand piecing on the Orange peel top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment