Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Wednesday

No lunch bunch today, I can't hand sew with my cut index finger and I didn't get a machine project ready to work on.  So I'm staying home to get things done.  I need to get a pair of rubber gloves to use when I'm cleaning, keep the cleaning chemicals out of the cut. 

I found the fabric I want to use on the RR and in the process found 2 panels that will be a fast project and get some fabric out of the stash. 

Trudy called last night and Bill didn't break anything when he fell but is badly bruised and in a lot of pain.  I know just how he feels, been there, done that.  He's lucky that nothing broke on the him replacement he had in Dec. so he should be feeling good soon.  Gosh we haven't gotten together for a dead fish supper and poker game in ages.  Have to see if we can't get together soon.

I'm off to cut up some fabric and get something done today.    We are experiencing the invasion of the boxelder bugs.  Yuck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment