Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where's the sunshine

Cold, rainy, windy,  blah day.  Went to urgent care yesterday and got the stitches out so now my finger can finish healing on it's own.  Doesn't feel too bad, only if I bump the end of it and do you know how many times a day you hit the end of your fingers?  Well you don't want to, trust me.    I also found out you don't want to go to Urgent Care on Mon., all the diy people are there to have various injuries taken care of.  I waited for over an hour to get to an exam room, then waited another 1/2 hr. for the Dr. and my finger took about 15 min and I was on my way.

Got our taxes mailed yesterday so that nasty job is done for another year.  I also went to Walmart for a few items and it took me longer to check out than if I would have had a basketful.  Training 2 new people and they couldn't get it straight.    Oh well everybody has to learn sometime I guess.  I've got to call for a new card, my old one is falling apart and their machines don't like it anymore.

I've got a couple of projects to finish up today, a border on a Round Robin block and a challenge block made from a small square of 11" red fabric.  Think I know what i'm going to do with it, just need to weed through the stash and find the color I want to use with it.   I'll post a photo when I get these 2 projects done and ready to mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment