Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday so far

Today I am working on an RR swap project, doing a picket fence around 4 pots of flowers. Cute block.  I have 2 quilts ready to be quilted but need to get a couple of smaller projects done first.  I will get  a project ready to take to lunch bunch tomorrow, I have to do machine sewing until this finger I tried to slice the tip off of heals, hope it feels better after they remove the stitches next week. 

My white and purple hyacinths are in full bloom and the bright yellow daffodil's, looks so bright and cheerful.  Thought spring would never get here but it's awesome.  The tall maple tree out the sewing studio window is starting to bud, the birds are happy.  They love that tree.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo, your site is lookin good!! How'd you get quilt blocks for a background?

    ReplyDelete