Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday's goings on

Pretty quiet around here today which is good after Easter.  Had computer problem yesterday so wasn't on the Internet until last night when George got things fixed.  A handy husband is a good thing to have around
.  LOL  Had to hunt through some dresser drawers and bookcases this morning and found a rosary and prayer book for William to hold in his First Communion photo today. 

Today I am going to finish my border on an RR swap, finally made one that looks right with the center.  I also have to take some time to dismantle all the Easter decorations for another year. 

Yesterday I got all the dishes put away from Easter dinner.  We had a lovely day with the kids and grand kids and Randy, Robin's brother and Terry and Lou, her parents.  Had fun after dinner playing Farkle (a dice game) with the kids.  Michael won but I beat Terry, she is very competitive and that didn't sit well.  She's determined to beat me next time.   Lots of fun and laughs. 

Well I'm off to get things finished around here and the sew for the rest of this gloomy day.  Will have all the lights turned on in the sewing room so it will be bright in here and work with some bright happy fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment