Saturday, April 16, 2011

SNOW!!!

Yup it's snowing, phooey and I like snow but seems like we've had way too much this winter.  I was hoping for a warm sunny spring. 

I think tonight is a chili night instead of spaghetti, anything to warm up.  Mike and William came over for lunch after their cross country races.  We wished the little guy happy 9th birthday and was treated a big happy grin.  He's looking forward to celebrating with his family tonight with the cake grandma made him.  Going to have another celebration next week, today they were all going in different directions, Katie had a basketball game, Emily had a soccer game (grandpa took her to school to get the bus to wherever she needed to go) and Mike and William had a race.

I have my desk area cleaned up and all the paperwork filed, the cutting table is just waiting to be messed up again and the sewing machine is calling me so I'm going to do some sewing before I start dinner.

The Bulls pulled out another one in the fourth quarter, they are an amazing team this year.  Go baby Bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment