Thursday, August 25, 2011

on the go today

William and Katelyn only had 1/2 day today so they took the school bus to Bill and Trudy's and I went there to pick them up.  I found out that Bill isn't doing so good again, he has a fever and kidney infection and fluid in his lungs.  Not a good scenario, he is on strong anti-biotic.  Will keep him in our prayers. 

After a short visit with Bill and Trudy we left to go to our favorite ice cream shop for lunch, shared a sampler appetizer then had ice cream.  Was very yummy.  We came home and started working on Katelyn's PJ's, we should finish them on Sat. and I'll be working on William's quilt for him so he can get it done on the weekends. Don't have grandma duty tomorrow, they are in school all day.  Tough adjustment for grandma, will be a long lonely day.

Tomorrow I will straighten up the sewing room and go back to working on my projects.  Will be watching that hurricane and praying for all those in it's path. 

Well it's time for bed so I'm toddling off and settling down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment