Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sunny Tuesday

Well I am without wheels today and maybe tomorrow.  Kathleen's car is in the shop so she's using my car to get to work.  I have 2 quilts that have the binding sewn on and ready to be stitched down and they will be finished.  I still need to make the labels.  The quilts are for Katelyn and William.   I'll post a photo when I have them all done.  I'm going to try and find the flat surfaces in the sewing room, no bare spots showing.  Why do I do that.?  I am still going through all my UFO projects to decide what to finish next.  I have a couple of tops that just need to be layered with a backing  and batting to finish the quilting on.  I think they are pieces I was trying to decide if I wanted to make them bigger and add more borders so it's time to cut bate and finish them.  My machine is running like a champ, had to take it back to the shop last week, something that was supposed to be fixed when I had it in for the annual check up didn't get done so the machine quit on me.  They finished fixing it and didn't charge me for it. 

The Dermatologist had to do another treatment on the skin cancer spot on my cheek last Thurs. and I have an irritating scab on it that I keep rubbing and I shouldn't.  My bad!!!!  It doesn't hurt, it's just there and I can't let it be.

We're getting veggies from the garden, tomatoes, green peppers, zucchini, corn and green beans.  Yummy!!!

Well enough with my ramblings for today and get back to work on the sewing room clutter.  It's going to be fun to see what I find.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment