Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Whew

I got everyone delivered to their appropriate cross country practices, then waited for Mike and Robin down by the windmill along the river.  Beautiful spot, should have taken my camera, maybe tomorrow.  There was o goose that was nibbling bugs along the path and when she tried to walk she had a problem.  Looks like she may have had a broken leg but she was getting around.  We watched her for about 1/2 hr. then she slid into the river and swam away.  Katie and I made the infamous chicken casserole today and she wrote down the recipe while we made it.  Took enough over for their dinner and kept some from me and and grandpa.  William sewed some of his 2 sets of 4 patch sqs. together into another row so he now has 2 rows done.  I told him I would work on some of them while he's in school, then he can put the border on and quilt it.  Katie didn't get her pj's sewn, we had to go get her some tops for gym and shorts we forgot yesterday.  Got home in  time for a hot dog lunch, then we had to start the casseroles to be on time for the cross country at 3 pm.  Came back home and William and I packed up Katie's sewing machine and unfinished pj's, took them over to their house and picked Emily up so the two of them could get to ccpractice at the windmill after we stopped and got Emily a new pair of gym shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment