Sunday, August 28, 2011

Slow Sunday

I had a very pleasant Sunday, got Williams quilt binding pinned down and ready to start sewing.  Spent some time looking for the right green thread, couldn't find it so off to Joann's tomorrow. 

Sorted through all my projects in the sun room and started some cross stitch projects.  Just what I need another project.  The kids gave me a nice ottoman for my birthday that opens up with storage area so I was able to put my projects in there and get a big basket out of the sun room. 

George helped Mike mow his lawn, then went into Kathleen's and helped her clean up her yard.  He came home and had dinner then went down to Carolyn's house, 2 doors down from us) and coerced Tim Melish, Mike and Lou and Terri to help him cut down a dead tree in her yard He talked to his brother Bill tonight and Bill's feeling much better, the anti biotic is working and he's feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment