Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This and that today

Been busy getting things sorted out in the sewing room and I can get back in there now.  Thanks to Emily who came over and helped tote stuff downstairs and to the spare bedroom.  I still have to sort through some of the bins but at least there's room to move in there now.  Then William spent a whole day sewing his Sq's. together.  He's going to have a nice little lap quilt when it's done.  Emily's lasagna quilt is put together except for the borders, I guess I'm going to have to help get them done, school starts next week. 

I have 2 quilts that need the bindings sewn down, been too hot to even clip them down.  Maybe tomorrow will be a "me" day and I can at least get the clipping done so I can start hand sewing them down and make the labels and attach them. 

I've also been putting some glassware, candles, silk flowers and other stuff in boxes for the girls garage sale in the fall.  If they don't have a sale then off to Good Will   Getting rid of some clutter.

1 comment:

  1. Sally!
    I love reading your blog, it feels like I'm at Lunch Bunch and talking to you!

    ReplyDelete