Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Awesome day

Did some sewing today using my left foot, have to be careful don't have as good a control as I do with my right foot.  Wish I had my old singer that had a knee control.  Grandpa ended up taking Emmie to her nail appointment and then to her running.  He also came home early and we went grocery shopping so I had to take a pain pill.  Tried just laying low today and see if I could stay off the pain meds.  It worked until I went shopping.  

Spent a good part of today going through paperwork, shredding, tossing and filing so the computer workstation doesn't look so messy.  Also worked on the kitchen counters and my cutting table.  I have some room to work now.  ]

I don't think I will be going to lunch bunch tomorrow, too hard to walk and carry my sewing projects, so will stay home and sew something.

No comments:

Post a Comment