Sunday, September 18, 2011

Coming back

I'm starting to feel like I'm going to live and I want to.  It's been a rough 3 days and my advice to anyone who will listen, if you feel a tightness in your chest, sore throat and itchy ears go to the Dr immediately.  Both George and I did and I would hate to know what would have happened had we not gotten the anti biotic as soon as we did.  Boy this seems to have started awfully early for us. 

No sewing for the last 3 days, yesterday I slept all day and today I didn't sleep but I didn't do much either, just sat around watching the stupid Bears and Saint game.  The old Bears are back.  I fixed a pot of chicken soup, jello salad and then had to rest.  Mike and Katie and William stopped by with a big bag of oranges boy did they taste good.  I have been so hungry for oranges must need the vitamin C.  George went to his 60th high school class reunion last night, I didn't get to go.  Boohoo  I do love to go out for dinner and his classmates are a friendly bunch. 

Well it's time for bed around here so I'm off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment