Sunday, September 4, 2011

My kind of wather

Well high today was 75 degrees, going down to 55 tonight.  Oh that will feel so good.   We went out for brunch this afternoon, had a very pleasant day.  I did do some sewing this morning, worked on a border for an RR swap I'm in and it just isn't working out the way I would like it to.  Going to play with adding a coping strip tomorrow and see if it looks better with a high contrast strip first then add my border.

I worked on William's blocks a little, got everything sorted and put in it's own container so I don't have his 4 patches floating all over the sewing room.  I found my embroidery instructions for a little pin cushion I want to do so things are coming together.

I downloaded some machine embroidery patterns yesterday to the computer now I need to figure out how to get them to my machine using one of those little stick thingys.  The local Bernina shop is offering a class to teach you how to download and copy for the embroidery  machine, I'm going to call and see if I can get in the class, take my laptop and my sewing machine.  This old dog needs to learn some new tricks.  I'm also going to take a digitizing class and learn to use this very expensive software I've had for 4 yrs. and still haven't learned to use it.  Shees!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment